Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Morning light











I work a lot of odd hours, and I am up early with my kids most mornings so I don't get a lot of chances to shoot in mornings first light. This morning was one of those rare mornings, so I went down to a dock in Esquimalt hoping to get a few nice B&W shots of boats being launched. I got some but was really blown away by the amazing colours in the morning. If you're paying attention you can actually see the light changing colour around you. Here are a few shots from this morning.

1 comment:

  1. The photograph of the people walking their dogs is wonderfull, I was wondering if you got anymore of the mountains and sky in the shot? as I was looking at the white lines in the bacgrouund wandering what they were, i later discovered it was snow on the mountains.

    It would be nice to see more mountains, and also look at it cropped just above the duck, your main attention should be on the people and dogs Just an idea that all...

    Im a photographer, i cant help looking at things this way LOL

    all that said I think that you have captured a moment very well and it defiantly caught my attention...and held it. I keep on going back to it, it is nice to look at.



    keep photographing and never give up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear anything you have to say about my photos. Love them? Hate them? Know what would have made them better?