Sunday, January 25, 2009

New assignment

I have a new assignment. I need some black and white photos for this one.
A landscape, so far I'm thinking a forest with sun beams gleaming down through the canopy.

A low or high key image, probably I'll use a model for this one and see what happens.

And architecture, for which I'm hoping to find a very ornate ceiling in an old church or mansion for.

I'm starting to learn though that even though I need to have a plan and a picture in my head, once I'm out there the game plan can change quickly when looking at a scene. Sometimes when I get to the place I had in mind and look at it critically the idea doesn't seem as good as it did. Then I start walking around looking at things from different angles and going to completely different places getting new ideas. So we'll see what I end up with. I'll post the shots good and bad and welcome any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear anything you have to say about my photos. Love them? Hate them? Know what would have made them better?